Question by Anthony: How to see friends applications on facebook?
I’m specifically trying to figure out Paint the Moon’s apps used for her business page. Thanks!
Answer by alejandrapr
1. Log in to your Facebook account.
2. Select the “Account” menu in the upper right corner of the page and select “Privacy Settings” from the drop-down menu.
3. Scroll down the Privacy Settings page until you reach the Apps and Websites section. Click “Edit Settings” next to it.
4. Click “Edit Settings” next to the section titled “Apps you use.” Click “Unblock” next to the blocked app you want to unblock.
5. Return to the Privacy Settings page and scroll to the Block Lists section at the bottom of the screen. Click “Manage Block Lists.” In the Block users sections, click “Unblock” next to any blocked individual.
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!