Question by Peewee: i found a ipod touch and its locked how do i unlock it?
and none of these steps work
1) Connect the iPod to your PC using a USB cord.
2) Open iTunes.
3) Click the Options button in the lower right corner of the iTunes window.
4) Click Enable USB disk use. (sometimes optional)
5) Go to “My Computer” and select your iPod.
6) Select tools and the folder option.
7) Select the “view” tab.
8) Select “Show hidden files and folders”.
9) Search for the file (file name differs in earlier versions) but on all models it will be located in the “Ipod_Control” folder aka Settings
10) Look in a folder that is sometimes called “Device” find a file named “_locked”.
11) Change the file name “_locked” to “_unlocked”.
Answer by Eric P
go back to where you “found” it and ask for the password lololololol
Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!