1. it really depends how shes blocking you from the website. If shes blocking you from something on your computer, you can probably try using an different web browser like firefox to go on to the website.
    the program Tor might get you to the place you need without doing much of anything, that will probably be the easiest thing to do.
    If shes using a proxy server you can go get a program like Privoxy, and a encrypting program.
    If shes blocking you from the router, then try to go around the router somehow by encrypting.

  2. simply explain to your mother that you have to print out these so called “pics” of you and your sister and i’m sure she would be reasonable enough to let you go back on myspace to do the deed.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *